1. The Tibetan Arts and Literature Initiative (TALI) supports projects that promote Tibetan culture and language in Tibetan areas within the People’s Republic of China. TALI is a non-profit, non-governmental organization with no political or religious affiliations. Project partners include artists, writers and educators, officials, and local community members, as well as Tibetan cultural associations and other non-governmental organizations. TALI is committed to supporting or implementing projects in the following categories:
* Tibetan-language children’s books;
* Tibetan-language children’s audiovisual materials of educational or entertaining nature;
* Enrichment programming aimed at promoting the early appreciation of Tibetan language, literature and the arts among Tibetan children;
* Short-term training for Tibetan artists, writers and educators; and
* Exchanges and collaboration between Tibetan artists, writers and educators and their counterparts in and outside the People’s Republic of China.
Tibetan Buddhist Resource centre (3,544)
An encyclopedic database of Himalayan scriptures from the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. Texts are available for purchase on CD's.
Please send us your pictures.
Small Video's can also be uploaded or e.mailed
We will publish them
Go to our... contacts page anonymity assured.